1976 CMA Entertainer of the Year and six-time winner of Comedian of the Year, Mel Tillis, is bringing his wealth of musical experience and talent to the Branson stage during select dates from October-December.
Spend an evening enjoying the smooth voice and comedy of Mel Tillis as this veteran entertainer awes you with his fantastic stage presence. You’ll hear many of his 36 Top 10 singles like “Coca Cola Cowboy,” “Good Woman Blues” and “Southern Rain.”
Tillis boasts 56 years of musical experience and is a member of The Grand Ole Opry, The Country Music Hall of Fame and the Florida Artist Hall of Fame. He has received a host of awards for his incredible singing voice and songwriting career including:
- Country Music Association Entertainer of the Year
- Comedian of the Year (for six years)
- Songwriter of the Decade from the Broadcast Music, Inc. (for two decades)
- Golden Voice Entertainer Award
- Golden R.O.P.E. Songwriter Award
- Cliffie Stone Pioneer Award
- National Medal of Arts presented by President Obama
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to see one of the music influential artists of the country music industry.
For tickets or more information, click here.
The Clay Cooper Theater is at 3216 W. 76 Country Blvd., Branson, across the street from the Titanic Museum.