The fairgrounds are located in Springfield, just a short drive north of Branson, and will be host to a number of festivities including Alpine Goodwill Games, a man cave with TVs, foosball, ping pong and air hockey, live music and of course a wide selection of brews and delicious foods like bratwursts, sauerkraut and German potato salad.
The Oktoberfest 5K Run/Walk is also included in the event and will take place on Saturday, September 20. All of the proceeds will benefit local children’s charities. Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 participants from each age group.
The live music lineup is as follows:
- 5 p.m.-6:30 p.m.: Howie & The Hillcats
- 7 p.m.-8:30 p.m.: Papa Green Shoes
- 9 p.m.-11 p.m.: Machine Gun Symphony
- 5 p.m.- 6:30 p.m.: The Verbing Noun
- 7 p.m.-8:30 p.m.: The Dirty Saints
- 9 p.m.- 11 p.m.: Sequel Dose
With live music, great food, fun games and tasty brews, the HOTO Sertoma Oktoberfest is sure to be a good time.
For more information, visit http://www.hotosertomaoktoberfest.com/.
The Ozark Empire Fairgrounds are at 3001 N. Grant St., Springfield.