Warm Weather Has Finally Arrived in Branson

Silver Dollar CityAfter a very late snow on May 3, we are ready for warm weather to hit! Well the sun is finally shining and we couldn’t be happier because many of our very favorite Branson spots are outdoors – Shepherd of the Hills, Ride the Ducks, the Branson Landing, and more! So, come on down to Branson to embrace the gorgeous weather before it’s way too hot!

Silver Dollar City

Perhaps everyone’s favorite outdoor destination in Branson, Silver Dollar City, is the place to be when the sun is shining! The park features a brand new roller coaster, Outlaw Run, which is the second fastest wood coaster in the world, the only wood coaster to twist upside down three times, and the world’s steepest wood coaster with a drop of 162 feet at 81 degrees. If hearing about that roller coaster threatens the loss of your lunch, stick to some of the more tame rides such as Thunderation, Lost River of the Ozarks, The Flooded Mine, and many more.

Even better than the rides, are the incredible festivals held in the park. The Bluegrass and BBQ Festival kicks off Thursday, May 9! Come hungry because you’ll have the chance to enjoy scrumptious BBQ from all over the country with more than 200 different sauces. You’ll have a hard time leaving without trying it all! As you wander throughout the park, you’ll also have the chance to hear amazing bluegrass bands including IIIrd Generation Bluegrass, The Grascals, The Boxcars, Doyle Lawson & Quiksilver, The Gibson Brothers, and many more. The festival lasts until Monday, May 27.

Before you leave, make a stop at all the craftsmen demonstrations. You’ll have the chance to see a Master Blacksmith send sparks flying, watch a Glass Cutter etch gorgeous art on glass, and drool as you watch Candymakers cook up fresh peanut brittle. All of this and much more awaits at Silver Dollar City! Visit our website for more information about rides, food, festivals, and much more.

Price is Right Live!

Spring on down to Branson to see special guest host, Jerry Springer, at the Price is Right Live! from May 28 to June 8. Fashioned after the hit CBS show, Price is Right Live! gives the audience the chance to play games, compete in the Showcase Showdown, and, most importantly, spin the famous Price is Right wheel. At the show, more than 50 audience members will have the opportunity to win prizes such as cash, appliances, and even a brand new car! You’ll recognize all the popular games such as Cliff Hanger, Hi Lo, Plinko, and the Showcase Showdown. So “Come on Down” to Branson to play Price is Right! For more information about the show, visit this link.

Have a Wonderful Warm Weather Branson Vacation!

Comments

1. Victoria says:

So glad we are getting back the warm weather. I can’t wait to go to Silver Dollar City this year. I also plan to go to Price is Right this year. I can’t wait to see you Branson!

2. Patricia says:

I have been to Silver Dollar City and I had such a wonderful time I can wait to go there this season to see what’s new there since its been a while. And I would love to also attend the Price is Right Live! because that is one of my favorite show to watch on tv and I would love to be on that show.

3. Silver Dollar City is one of my favorite places to spend a Saturday in Branson! Now that they have the new rollercoaster Outlaw Run I think I’ll be visiting multiple times this summer!

4. I’ve never been to Silver Dollar City, I’ve heard it is quite amazing. The Price is Right Live was one of my all time favorite tv shows growing up. Can’t wait to visit branson this Summer!!!!

5. Courtney S. says:

I love Silver Dollar City! I have been many times, and it never gets old. There are so many activities to do for people of all ages; whether you’d like to kick back in the shade and listen to some good ole live bluegrass music or ride the thrilling coasters from one end of the park to the other. You will be amazed with excitement! Fun, fun fun!!! It’s a must see kind of place.

6. Heather says:

Silver Dollar City was fantastic place to go with my family. All of my children loved the rides and food. We will go again soon.

7. Ashley J says:

This year will be my little girl’s first trip to Branson and neither of us can wait.

8. Makayla says:

I look forward to spending a lot of my summer in branson seeing all the amazing shows and attending Silver Dollar City!

9. Love going to Silver Dollar City as much as possible when the weather is good!

10. heidi2024 says:

I have been to several theme parks around the USA but I have to say this one is always like coming home for me. I have been going to this park every year since I can remember and every year it gets better. Lots of great memories have been made here for me and my family.

11. i did this ride this yr it was a little scary haha but fun

12. Just went to SDC and I was too scared to go on the Outlaw run but I’m being forced to go next time I head down that way. Anxious and nervous all at once.